How do I know which crystal is right for me?
How to find the right healing crystal for you.
- Call upon the crystal that’s right for you. Ask the Universe for the crystal that will work for your highest good.
- See if you have a physical reaction to any stones.
- Experiment with stones that have different properties.
What do crystals mean?
They’re thought to promote the flow of good energy and help rid the body and mind of negative energy for physical and emotional benefits. Historically speaking, crystals are touted as ancient forms of medicine, with philosophies borrowed from Hinduism and Buddhism.
What is your birth Crystal?
|Zodiac Signs||Dates||Associated Crystal|
|Aries||21 March – 20 April||Bloodstone|
|Taurus||21 April – 21 May||Jade|
|Gemini||22 May – 21 June||Agate|
|Cancer||22 June – 23 July||Moonstone|
What is the Crystal of Love?
- Rose quartz: one of the most popular crystals for attracting love and boosting feelings of self-love.
- Pink kunzite: strengthens unconditional love and loving communication.
- Rhodonite: attracts love by healing emotional wounds like heartbreak.
How do I choose the right crystal?
So, how do I pick the crystal? Go into a crystal shop and look around, then see what you’re drawn to. Your body will respond to a crystal either by sight or feeling, says healing practitioner Jissel Ravelo of Vibra Wellness. You will have this urge to touch and hold it.
What crystals would be good for me?
Different types of healing crystals
- Clear quartz. This white crystal is considered a master healer.
- Rose quartz. Just as the color may suggest, this pink stone is all about love.
- Jasper. This smooth crystal is known as the supreme nurturer.
- Tiger’s eye.