What are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution called Quizizz?
The Bill Of Rights (First Ten Amendments) Quiz – Quizizz.
What are our 10 amendments?
1Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.7Right of trial by jury in civil cases.8Freedom from excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishments.9Other rights of the people.10Powers reserved to the states.5 more rows
What are the first 10 amendments called quizlet?
The first ten amendments of. The constitution are called the bill of rights. They give us basic American freedoms. Like freedom of speech, press, religion, and the right to bear arms.
What are the 10 amendments and examples?
- First Amendment.
- Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms.
- Third Amendment Quartering of Soldiers.
- Fourth Amendment Search and Seizure.
- Fifth Amendment Rights of the Accused, Due Process of Law, and Eminent Domain.
- Sixth Amendment Fair and Speedy Trial.
- Seventh Amendment Jury Trials in Civil Lawsuits.