What is Chapter 8 Lord of the Flies about?
What is the summary of chapter 9 in Lord of the Flies?
What are important quotes of Chapter 8 of Lord of the Flies?
Why does Jack think Ralph should step down as leader?
Terms in this set (12)
- He’s a cowardOn top (of the mountain), when Roger and me went onhe stayed back. –
- He isn’t a proper chief – Jack.
- Jack ‘blew the conch ‘inexpertly’.
- Who thinks Ralph oughtn’t to be chief? –
- The humiliating tears were running from the corner of each eye. – Jack.