What is Piggy in Lord of the Flies Chapter 2?
What does piggy say about the fire in Chapter 2?
What are some quotes from Lord of the Flies Chapter 2?
What does Piggy fear in Lord of the Flies Chapter 2?
Terms in this set (11)
- ‘hands up’ civilisation.
- ‘conch’ symbol of democracy.
- Littlun: ‘snake-thing’,’beastie’ first mention of the beast/religious connotations.
- Jack: ‘if there is a snake we’d hunt it and kill it’
- Piggy: ‘where is he now?’
- ‘[the murmur] died away’
- ‘the crowd was as silent as death.
What fears does Piggy have in Chapter 2?
Why is Piggy upset at the end of chapter 2?
Who is Piggy?
How is piggy described in Lord of the Flies?
What does piggy say about the fire?
What is Piggy’s quote in Chapter 2?
What did Piggy say after the island was on fire?
What is a quote to describe the fire in Chapter 2 of Lord of the Flies?
What is a quote about Ralph in Chapter 2?
You’re hindering Ralph. You’re not letting him get to the most important thing. How, can you expect to be rescued if you don’t put first things first and act proper? You said Ralph was chief and you don’t give him time to think.